Saturday, December 30, 2006

New Year Resolution

It has come to the time of the year when we have to bid goodbye to the year 2006. This year has been eventful, with the release of 2005 A levels results, my ORD on 220806 and the start of a new term at school. It is not very happy but I still manage to pass by this year fruitfully. My only regret is not being able to enter NTU, at least I did not brood over this issue. Aiyah, perhaps all is fated, no point thinking about it.

Next year will be a challenging year, with most of the time studying and the two Semester breaks. Last year, I was still in the army, now I can be free to do whatever I like. Not much of a resolution, merely want to do well in my studies, hope that it will be a peaceful year. 2006 has been special as I went from being an NSF to civilian to a guy in a holiday mood. 2005 was happy, with lots of nice things happening, 2006 was alright.

Don't know what other people's resolutions are, nevertheless, it is 2007 soon, we cannot deny it. For those who have a happy year, good for you, for those who do not have , try to look forward to 2007 as it might be a better year. 21 years old liao, next year I will be 22 years old, 2 more years to work life, so fast. It is going to be 2007 soon, hope that next year will be mroe enriching and fun. Alright, I end here now.

No comments: