Saturday, December 23, 2006

21 Years Old Liao!

21 years old liao, so fast! Well unlike many who have friends to celebrate their birthday with them, I merely have a simple celebration with my family, went out to eat , buy a cake, that is all. Being a guy, I wouldn't mind so much as it is just another day to me, 21 years old is nothing special. I am more worried about going out to work, don't know how to survive in this fast paced society?

In 2 weeks time, holidays will come to an end and it is back to studies. Next semester is not going to be easy with Commercial LAW as a module. Partly because of my command of English, partly heard many say that law modules are hard, and plus to get into the law faculty requires straight As and an A1 in GP, so dare not think so much. Aiyah, just try to understand it, maybe the lecturer will make it interesting?

Don't know anyone have played Guild Wars and completed it before. I did not even reach 75% of the game. It is real tough, compared to FF series, in FF games, gil are almost free, in Guild Wars , you have to fight more monsters to earn more. So I feel that it does not have much appeal to RPG gamers like me, I prefer side quests and wonderful storylines, like Chrono Cross. So far, to date, I have played only more than 10 RPGs, Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger, Radical Dreamers, FF3,FF7,FF8,FF9,FFx,FFx-2, Pokemon yellow version, Pokemon gold version, Guild Wars , Legend(Jin Yong Qun Xia Zhuan), Uncharted Waters 2, Mario RPG, and lastly, Planet Edge.

I don't know if planet edge is considered a RPG, it is a game about a group of 4 astronauts travelling to space to retrieve parts of a machine that can save the earth. I guess the weapons, the storylines and the missions made it a RPG. I do not play strategy games, as I am always losing, like DUNE 2and games from the C&C series. My 2 brothers perfer that to RPGs, so it is really hard to know what they are talking about at times. I know that there are people who played at least 100 RPGs to date, even more than that. I am not so rich and resourceful to have so much RPGs. These are really avid gamers, I am just pro-RPGs, that is all.

Didn't know that a topic like games can make me write so much things, maybe I am really long winded, so not many like my style. Anyway, 2 more weeks and the holidays will be over, must make use of the remaining time to tidy up a bit for the coming year.

No comments: