Wednesday, July 04, 2007

New Semester

On Monday, lessons being to commence for me. From now on, lessons are carried out on a part time basis. Initially was not used to the idea of having night lessons. Now, it seems okay, afterall, it is only for 3 nights a week. This sem I am going to take Singapore Company Law, Financial Accounting and Cost Management and Applications( a module that is a continuation of Managament Accounting and Business). All of them are more geared towards the accounting aspect of my course.

Have a lot of coursemates who are working full time and part time, as for me, I am not working, so I should have more time than them. Seeing these people rushing to the lecture theatres and at the same time having to concentrate after a day's work, I wonder what motivates them to do so? Perhaps it is the willingness to gain more knowledge, or maybe it is the large sums of money they have invested in their studies. I feel very fortunate to be able to study without working at the same time. 13 weeks and it will be exam time soon, and then a semster will come to an end. Thinking about this, suddenly feel that time passes faster than I want it to be. Actually, no one can control time, one can only manage his own time.

Well, I must work hard for the next 5 semesters, that is the only "promise" I can give to myself, seeing that many people are being so keen on studies despite working a full day shift. Alright, I end here now.

3 comments:

Angela Khoo said...

well, look at it this way.. they have to keep their job yea? and the only way is to keep on upgrading. although it's just a paper, it's very important! :D

bittergourd said...

Tks for your comment, didn't expect my blog to be commented. If you happen to see this commnt, like to ask you what does ":D" means?I am very poor at comprehending such signs.

Angela Khoo said...

haha. it means a smiley face! a happy one. like :) but with a bigger smile. :D