Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Relationships

For the past few weeks, have been listening to world of DTF narrated by Peifen. Peifen did a great job on every entry. I am just puzzled how come relationships can be so complex. Just a connection between a guy and a girl, yet seem to be so complicated. The school subjects are already so tough, yet the relationships matter can be even more complex. I have not fallen in love before neither am I in relationships, so I don't know. I also don't know what the feeling to like someone is. There are many readers who expressed that they used to be in the same predicament as DTF before, reading their comments really make me kind of sad. Is it true that most of us will have to face this problem that can be worse than our major examinations in life?

I don't know, perhaps those who happened to read my blog can leave a comment if you want, to enlighten me. There was an entry about DTF isolating herself from her parents, friends and the outside world, made me so shocked. I was puzzled as to how come it is so serious to make the "victim" so despondent, even losing the ability to carry out the normal routine. Logically, we should always look on the bright side, even if the one we like don't like us, we must still carry on with our lives. I am sure those around us do not want us to be so depressed. However, it seems that when the "love bug" bites us, we lose our "rationality" and "logic". Frankly speaking, I have never heard from anyone about their pain when they have a failed relationship as I do not have many friends. I feel that I do not need to pursue on these things, when it is time to come, it will come.

In my opinion, with regards to the story. I find that Ah toot and DTF are not really in love with each other. So I do not care if they did end up together, I just want DTF to be happy and carefree, Ah toot to remain as good friends with DTF. They might not like each other, but they broke up 5 years ago, and now want to get together again, it is hard. Many readers criticise Ah toot for being fickle-minded. I feel that he is of no fault, neither is DTF. In the first place, is Ah toot obliged to wait for DTF to confess to him? No, DTF did not express her feelings to Ah toot back then. They get together through an SMS, it is kind of abrupt. Secondly, DTF have been unsure of her feelings that pose a difficulty to the chance of being with Ah toot. Of course, can blame DTF as this type of things is hard to predict. Since the story have come into this stage, might as well accept DTF and Ah toot as good friends. I am analyzing it logically, but it is kind of weird to do that.

I guess I am not very good at understanding relationship matters, but this is just my opinion, no offence to anyone. Alright, I end here now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Relationships are VERY complicated, at least if you lack experience. Not sure what this World of DTF is but MY definition of "what does dtf mean" is right here ;)