Friday, May 05, 2006

Count down to ORD

In around 108 days, I am going to ORD liao! It is 15 weeks and 3 days, how fast it is but I have serve longer than most people. Today is election day but it does not concern me, and I know the outcome will always be the same. At least the election did add some spice to the " mundane and boring " life that Singaporeans lead. However, seriously speaking, i do not think the life being a Singaporean is boring. Instead, we are exposed to more ideas than our fellow Asian or even South East Asian counterparts. it is just that we are far more indifferent and more conscientious. Well, at least we have a stable government despite some minor complaints about day to day issues. Thus, I can feel safe in Sinagpore and worry about personal things rather than national issues. Alright, I end here now.

No comments: