Saturday, May 20, 2006

Change of course

On thursday, I just received a letter from SIM informing me that I have been offered a place for the course in accountancy held jointly by SIM and RMIT. I was overjoyed but at the same time worried that I will not be able to get the refund for the course in Mathematics woth Economics applied earlier on. Fortunately, I will be able to get the full refund if not the $4200 paid will be wasted. Though I got what I want, I still have to work very hard for the course if not it will be a waste. not everyone is as luvky as I am, I am just scared that I will not be ablre to cope with the hectic schedule. I tell myself not to be so complacnet and seek help when necessary. NTU rejected me once again, it is the third time but it no longer bother me so much. 10 more weeks and lessons will start. 10 weeks is a short period but anything can happen so I must persevere and not commit any mistakes and delay my ORD and pre-ORD leave. Alright, I end here now.

No comments: