Thursday, April 06, 2006

My decision

Just came back from SIM with my mother, it has been a long time since I am so close to my mother. This week has been fun but I spent a lot of money, hagen dazs ice cream, KFC meal, Mos Burger meal and today the mee soto and nasi lemak plus the arcade card. Nevertheless, I do not regret it, at least like my mother say, I have friends, it is better than being left alone.
However, I will never go clubbing because it is really ex and my parents will not agree to it.

I really set my mind to accept the offer, though I am not really satisfied. I do not have any choice left, it is quite sad, just like when you like someone but the person do not like you. Perhaps I am exaggerating but I do feel that way. No point saying all these, the journey ahead is going to be tough, no longer can I think of myself as very smart. I have to work hard and not be so complacent anymore. Alright, i end here now.

No comments: