Saturday, April 15, 2006

Another week gone

This week has been realtively short, plus with most of my worries gone, it is quite relaxing. Yesterday, I just performed duty clerk, at first people might think I am unlucky but I felt lucky instead. I can clear my off on another day and settle my things. This week, two of my friends have ORD, how fast, it is going to be my turn soon. Though my NS life is not what I expect all this while, I have tried everything I want and most importantly, I benefited greatly from it. I know I am unlucky in a sense that I serve 4 months more than most people but threr are others who are worse off. Of course, if given a choice, I would like to have a combatant NS life as it is what I should do. However, I discovered that I am not really mentally fit before I enlist so I did not harm myself. Alright, I end here now.

No comments: