Saturday, April 22, 2006

2 Years in the Army

It has been exactly 2 years since I am in the army. If I serve only 2 years like what most of the other guys do, then I would have ORD. Quite sian but at least I am not a combatantso it doesn't matter that much. 4 more months and I can ORD, it seem like a long time but it is going to pass by really fast. All the things I would like to do I did it, it is just that my re-exam is not successful. All is not lost yet, at least I did enter University like I wish so it is not that bad. The past 2 years have been tumultuous and yet peaceful. I learn a lot of things and I thank those who helped me in one way and another. I said it as if I had ORD but I am still in service. Well, I am just scared that 4 months later, I would have change a lot and the intended thoughts have changed. Alright, I end here now.

No comments: