Saturday, March 10, 2007

Some Thoughts

Whoa! This is my 61st entry liao! Initially thought that I will just blog for 1 year or so and have only 20 -30 entries, but now it has been almost 2 years (1 year 11 months to be exact) since I have been blogging. These few weeks have been normal, suddenly feel that there is nothing to be happy or sad.

In the past, I can be very happy and very sad, now it is like nothing interests me anymore. The final month of my full time studies will come to an end soon. Feel so strange that the final years of my education pursuit have to be this way.Next Semester onwards, have to go for lessons in the evening, I am not sure whether I can concentrate then. Have plans to work in accounting related occupations, but I do not have any previous working experience, and I am bent on doing part time in accounting related jobs. My thinking is that since I might be an accountant in future, why not work part time in the area of accounting and gain some experience? To me working part time in the fast food outlets is a no no for me now, as I am not used to serving difficult customers. I will get into trouble soon when I start work.

I always wonder how come students working part time want to work part time at such an early age in the past, now I know their reasons and it is not a bad thing. Indeed reprimendations and difficult colleagues will be inevitable, but I believe the experience gained is invaluable. I admit I am over reliant on my parents in the past. Frankly speaking, I never thought of all these possibilities before, my plan was to get into local University, and then go for the I.A and subsequently graduate with a degree. From that point onwards, seeking a job will be my top priority.

Perhaps my life has been too smooth, no major setbacks, no hardships, and now there is a turn of events.People will say that why I am so strange, always look back, but I just can't seem to be happy. No doubt one should count their blessings instead of worries, but I just can't get over this. No choice have to start planning and not be so restless, my accounting grades have been affected by my restlessness. It is not like I am going to some faraway place, merely going to be working soon. I am the sort who is more concerned with my studies than other things, rather not my studies but my plans. I can't tolerate disruptions, and that's why I do not like last minute changes. Must learn to be more tolerant and less perfectionist. Some of my friends told me that I am a perfectionist, but to me, my perception of a perfectionist is someone who will ensure no mistake in his work, and is obsessed with tidiness, orderliness and cleanliness.

I am merely resistant to abrupt changes and people without plans, that is why I have a low level of creativity and I do not know how to please people.Why am I writing all these all of a sudden? Must be too carried away. Alright, I end here now.

No comments: