Saturday, October 21, 2006

Long Awaited Holiday

Yup, After the exams, there will be a 8 weeks break or even 9 weeks break from school. Just check the portal, notice that I got a HD for the biz computing assignment. suddenly, I have this illusion that it is really easy to do well in SIM, but nope, I am wrong, if that is the case, how come my marketing only got a PA(pass), so I guess it must have been hardwork. The exams are just round that corner, 8 days more to the accounting paper. Seriously speaking, I am rather unprepared despite retaking the A levels last year. I do not expect myself to get a HD, if I can get a D( Distinction) I am happy liao.

This Friday, on the bus ride to school, saw a group of boys from this renowned boys school boarding the bus. I do not mean to eavesdropped on their conversation, but there was one student who talks very loudly, even bragging about how low his grades are. It is something he should be ashamed of, not to be proud, yet he talks as if he has been a hero by getting such low grades. The group was badmouthing and scolding a rather obese student from the school. In the past, thought that what others say of the scool having bullies was a whole load of crap, now, I know why the school have a rather bad reputation because of these black sheeps. In JC, I have this male classmate from that school, when he told me he was bullied in his lower Seconday years, I did not believe him. How can such a good school have bullies? Only neighbourhood school like my Secondary shcool have bullies. I was wrong, even if there are bullies from neighbourhood schools, they are less devious and more easily changed. The bulies from some schools are intelligent, some even good at studies, rich and good looking. These type of bullies are harder to tacke, read from the papers once that some girls form these SAP school threw the Textbooks of a fellow classmate. Reason being the girl was seen talking to a guy the da jie da (Big sister) of the group have a crush on. The group even scolded the girl, hurl verbal abuses at her.

Luckily, I am not from that boys school, if not given my effeminate mannerism, plus my skinny physique, I will bw bullied by the upper Sec guys. I could not believe that the classmate of mine was bullied before, he is fit, good looking, intelligent, kind and masculine, how could he be bullied? Now there is evidence of such bullying from that school, my friend must have been rather small sized, weak and reserved in the past.However, now he is such a nice guy, he did not get affected by the bullying. Though I once lament that I did not go into that school, I feel so lucky now. At least I did not experience bullies before, I must be really lucky. Perhaps I am weird , that is why they feel that I won;t be an easy target. Well, hope that the plump student could get fit and study well, and that is the best way of getting back at the bullies.

After the exams, it is finally holiday, real holiday. After 2 -3 years without a long holiday, I am finally going to have one. I can do a lot of things I like at that time, play, sleep, read, swim, jog, do the things I like. Got to end here now cos it is time to study. Alright, I end here now.

No comments: