Saturday, March 11, 2006

Life still goes on

Last Wednesday, 010306, I finally get to know my 'A' levels results. Aiyah, very sad, not only did I not maintain my previous standard, I deproved. What to do, it is really not easy to study and work at the same time, I had tried my best, it is the papers that are difficult. In the past, I can blame myself but now I just pity myself, after putting in so much effort, after getting so much support, I actually perform badly.

Being rejected by the three U twice, getting not so good results in the A levels, I guessed I am no longer so lucky. Life still goes on, and it is not the end. I am just sad that this time round, I want bettter results, in the end it has to be like that. What is there to cry? Crying will make one feel better but it is a cowardly behaviour. I thought I will be really depressed, but there is so much work in camp that I am too tired to think about this.

Sentry followed by conducting IPPT for Nsmen really tired me out, I do not even have time to go for the open house yesterday. Sometimes, I reallt wonder why I am so hardworking in camp that I neglect my future, just when I need time to think , I do not even get it. It is quite sad, but life still goes on. In 23 weeks 2 days, I am going to ORD but by then will I have a place in the three U, SIM, ACCA or will I have to go out to work? It is the first time I am feeling so lost. Nevertheless, as long as I have the courage to live on, nothing will be impossible. I end here now.

No comments: